Decléor Proline Prolagene Gel 200ml
A complete body treatment to smooth skin imperfections - both natural and accidental - and an iconic hero in the DECLÉOR range.
Prolagène Gel supplies the deep tissue with the active ingredients necessary for the reconstruction of its natural collagen. The gel has a visibly firming effect that builds up with regular use to smooth skin imperfections. Acting on the whole of the skin's structure it helps speed up cell renewal to improve the look of stretch marks and scarring in addition to loose skin.
Prolagène Gel contains an amino acid called Proline L., which is similar to plant collagen and helps re-build the skin's supporting fibres. The formulation also includes Osmanthus Absolute for its potent healing action. Toning as well as firming, the gel leaves an invisible supportive and protective film making it perfect to use during and after weight loss, particularly during pregnancy, for smoother and firmer skin.
- Helps revitalise the support structure of the skin.
- Helps accelerate the skin's renewal process.
- Helps diminish unsightly marks. Day after day, your skin renews itself with increased tone and firmness.
- Prolagène Gel is not just an emergency skin "fix"; it also works in perfect harmony with the skin to tone and firm the entire body.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- In the morning and evening, apply to the affected areas of the face and body, after the appropriate Aromessence serum.
- Use a cream after application.
Run out of after-sun? No problem, use Prolagene Gel to help soothe skin after sun exposure.
Aqua / Water, Peg-8, Proline, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-1-Peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Ci 42090 / Blue 1, Parfum / Fragrance
Please note ingredients are subject to change. We cannot guarantee these product listings are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For accurate product ingredient listings, we recommend you refer to your product packaging.
We offer FREE Shipping on UK orders over £45 and Rest of Europe orders over £250
99% of our UK customers do not pay for shipping. Don't be in the 1 %!
We have a variety of options for different locations. These will automatically appear at checkout. Please bear in mind our shipping charge includes postage and packing.