Spring has officially arrived, and people everywhere are on a mission to spring clean their homes and cars, and your skin can also benefit from a spring clean. The obvious place to start is with cleansing, but we're not just talking your everyday cleansing routine, but a really deep down ‘double’ cleanse.
We know we should be cleansing morning and evening, but you may not be aware that some surfactant based cleansers can leave behind residues of hard to budge make-up, sunscreens and daily grime which can leave skin looking dull and congested. That’s where the ‘double’ cleanse routine comes in.
Double Cleanse Routine
PreCleanse is a blend of Olive, Apricot and Kukui nut oils, when mixed with water the oil molecules bond together to break down waterproof make-up, sebum and dirt.
- Add a few drops of PreCleanse onto a damp cotton pad. Sweep over lips and eyes.
- Dispense a generous amount or PreCleanse into dry hands, rub together to spread the product.
- Starting at the neck and working up, spread PreCleanse in light, upward motions. Concentrating on areas of congestion such as the chin, nose and forehead.
- Wet hands and massage over PreCleanse to transform it into a milky emulsion.
- Remove with a dampened cotton pad or cleansing cloth.
Cleanse and Tone
Skin is now primed for cleansing with your recommended Dermalogica Cleanser, allowing the product to penetrate deeper into the pores.
- Commence second cleanse routine.
Finish with a spritz of toner.
Skin is now squeaky clean and prepped for follow up with your recommended moisturiser.
Tip: Follow up the pre-cleanse routine with Daily Resurfacer. A leave-on exfoliating treatment to hydrate, Brighten and Smooth skin.